Forever Yours Betty is a Scottish based Fashion and Lifestyle Blog dedicated to bright colours and personal style. From fashion to beauty, sandwiches to sustainability, the topics are vast and varied, much like my passions but there’s bound to be a top tip or something to make you smile!
Starting life off as a pop up vintage shop back in 2011, Forever Yours Betty has grown since her digital wardrobe closed in 2012 and went on to become one of Scotland’s most well respected Fashion & Lifestyle blogs.
Working with indie, high end and high street brands from all over the world, there’s nothing that gets me more excited than finding a new personality piece or wardrobe essential. Championing great brands, creating awareness and developing long lasting relationships is my jam, so check out some of my favourite H2T collaborations below:
- Boden, Topshop, Nobody’s Child, Harris Tweed, GAP, Boohoo, Mink Pink
- Silken Favours, Karen Mabon, Isolated Heroes, Hayley Scanlan
- IOLLA, Pretavoir, Glasses Direct
- Public Desire, Kat Maconie
- Radley, Jump from Paper, Skinny Dip, Accessorize
- Lush, Paul Mitchell, Davines, KIKO
- Visit Morocco, Virgin Trains
Blogging doesn’t just start and stop with writing posts and sharing Instagram’s, Forever Yours Betty has allowed me to work on some incredible projects such as:
- Representative for Greener Glasgow
- Member of The Wool Wonder for Campaign for Wool
- Fashion Panellist for Topshop
- Judge for Herald Fashion Awards & Junk Yard Kouture
- Creative Director for photo shoots with indie brands such as BLOW & IOLLA
- Shortlisted for UK’s Top Stylist voted by Stylist Magazine
- Participated in Selfridges short film “Beauty I See You Everywhere”
- Designer collaborations with Sara Sboul & Sun Jelly
- Style Editor at Fashion Fix Daily
Whether you are looking to work with me or even just pop by for a blether, be sure to email me at email@example.com.
Just remember, in Betty’s world, life will always be in colour!